Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Townace Side Light Replacement?

rowy66

can any one give advice on how to get at the near side side light bulb to replace it,ive taken off the metal cover from inside the car also the small screw on the lens itself,but still cant see how to get at it,any help would be much appreciated,thanks,its a 93 model

• 3 weeks later...

:crybaby:

can any one give advice on how to get at the near side side light bulb to replace it,ive taken off the metal cover from inside the car also the small screw on the lens itself,but still cant see how to get at it,any help would be much appreciated,thanks,its a 93 model

no one ??????? :crybaby:

• 1 year later...

To get the side light out jus remove the phillips screw at the side of the light

Now just pull the light forward towards you its on two push in type pins

Don't be scared to pull it it's quite easy

If you get stuck I can email you a photo

Regards

Ian

Ps if you need any parts I have lots of them!

• 6 months later...

hello there rowy66, billybobjoe here im really sorry that i cant help you with your bulb replacement,but i was just wondering if you could possibly help me.i drive a 93 liteace and know very little about them at the moment,but i am hopeing that will soon change now i am a member of the OWNERS CLUB.from the little that i do know would i be right in saying that the townace and liteace are very similar,if this is the case could you tell me what the correct tyre pressures are.hope to here from you soon it feels like i am always running on under inflated tryes........thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links