Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Talktalk

theenemywithin

Just wondering if anyone has had the same Horrific Service that i have had whilst being with TalkTalk. Not only is the Broandband (at best) unpredictable, since being with TalkTalk the landline is such poor quality that even TalkTalk customer (lack of) service have given up ringing me on it they ring my mobile instead!!!

Anyway, i've taken to e-mailing the CEO of TalkTalk Charles Dunstone. I've a a few reply's but they are just spin if anyone is in the same predicament as myself the e-mail address is :-

dunstonec@cpw.co.uk

I was very tempted by the whole package but going by what my sister in law told me i changed my mind and quicktime!

They have had all the issues you have described and more. In addition to this i checked some reviews online and they all said the service was second to crap...

Stick with Bluyonder which is now under the Virgin Media. Its more expensive but for peace of mind it works a treat. Been with them for over 5 years now at my parents house.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links