Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Wanna Get A T Sport

Ckman85

Well im collecting my car on sunday hopefully, but their was 1 thing i completly forgot about the TS wen buying it and that was the Tax, i called up today asking how long till it runs out, turns out it runs out next month :crybaby:

i asked him if he cud put in 1 yrs for me and he said no, asked for 6months and he said no :crybaby: that means next month i will need to spend an extra £200 on tax, plus im driving to holland next month on the 29th May, so im hoping ill b able to get the car taxed by then.

my cousin told me to take out the tax out of my old car, wen it comes to the day of exchanging cars and then i can retain the remaning money left on the tax. can i do that?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ckman85

• fisel

• Jock Fran

• Woodyatlarge

Well im collecting my car on sunday hopefully, but their was 1 thing i completly forgot about the TS wen buying it and that was the Tax, i called up today asking how long till it runs out, turns out it runs out next month :crybaby:

i asked him if he cud put in 1 yrs for me and he said no, asked for 6months and he said no :crybaby: that means next month i will need to spend an extra £200 on tax, plus im driving to holland next month on the 29th May, so im hoping ill b able to get the car taxed by then.

my cousin told me to take out the tax out of my old car, wen it comes to the day of exchanging cars and then i can retain the remaning money left on the tax. can i do that?

Yes

• 1 month later...

hi there you said you had a current loan on the corolla toyota can clear your existing finance with the last company that your finance is and be competitive with it aswell. Thats what i did with my last car. Explain to t hem you have a part exchange corolla and you want a t sport and you have finance already outstanding tell them the current interest rate your paying and they should b able to price match it and have your existing finance put on the t sport. its a better way financially youll get an orite price for your corolla and have the same finance for the new car so same payment and not clearing off the whole sum of the car and then selling it etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links