Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhausts?

T-Sport Luke

Cheers for that matty, that sounds great, doesn't actually sound that loud! although im sure it does in person :thumbsup:

Heres a rough idea as to what the NurSpec sounds like, although I have also got the Megan manifold, custom centre section and a de-cat.

cheers matty,sounds really good mate.thinkin blitz is gonna be the way to go want somin with a bit of grunt :angry: .you know any good suppliers little short in my area!should have some pics up next week with my new wheels ordered them 2day cant wait!thanks 4 the help

that sounds pretty nice,

Don't sound as loud as the fujitsubo with same setup.

There was a vid on google of earpls decat that sounded quieter than someone else with a sports cat.

Thought a decat would be louder.

that sounds pretty nice,

There was a vid on google of earpls decat that sounded quieter than someone else with a sports cat.

Is your Fujitsubo exhaust louder inside than the stock one? How loud is it when driving around 80 mph?

that sounds pretty nice,

Is your Fujitsubo exhaust louder inside than the stock one? How loud is it when driving around 80 mph?

any aftermarket exhaust is louder than standard.

When your doing 80mph, cars at about 3500-4000rpm combined with the apexi induction kit at this speed at that rpm is sounds the nuts.

I'd say it's at it's loudest about 80mph, seems to be a bit quieter inside after that, but the exhaust is jasma rated, so not to loud at idle, not to bad when your driving but makes one hell of a nice rasp when you floor it.

it's rated at 96 or 98 dB at it's loudest.

my yaris goes really quiet when i hit 80, 65-80 it screams its head off, but wen you hit 80 all you get in a bit of road noise, is that the vvt-i or what?

mines a standard 1.0 by the way, havent got my hands on a t sport just yet! :crybaby:

mines loud from 2000rpm to redline but in 5th at 2000rpm+ its quiet jst really deep

mines loud from 2000rpm to redline but in 5th at 2000rpm+ its quiet jst really deep

ahh well, i just use it as an excuse to do over 80 continually anyway :-D

haha i have to cause im always late :| for everything :(

know how you feel mate,running late now but still cant seem to get up!! thats probably why i never get over 34 mpg, im flat out everywhere..i want a nice deep rumble from an exhaust but my peference is power over sound as long as it sounds ok which most do jus dont want it to sound like a saxo!

does any one own the RSR GT2 system cos ive never heard of them but it sounds like a good system?

my yaris goes really quiet when i hit 80, 65-80 it screams its head off, but wen you hit 80 all you get in a bit of road noise, is that the vvt-i or what?

mines a standard 1.0 by the way, havent got my hands on a t sport just yet! :crybaby:

Mine TS is too loud when I hit 80 even on standard exhaust but I think it's the engine not the exhaust that makes so much noise :(

• 2 weeks later...

Could that be anything to do with the close ratio gear box and the fact the revs are up to 4000 when ur doin 80? I noticed that cos I do a bit of motorway driving...all is standard but I don't try and take it over 80 cos it starts gettin loud.

I can't imagine what you boys setups are like wen ur doin 100+!

I thought the silent Hi-power exhaust wasn't compatible with the t'sport model?! That's what I was originally lookin into gettin cos i'm not really a fan of extreme loudness - 22 and i'm an old man already!

Anyone no what wud be one of the quieter exhausts at lower revs - and then when you open up the revs it kicks in... (just for future reference)

ps. don't mean to piggyback the post!

I thought the silent Hi-power exhaust wasn't compatible with the t'sport model?!

The hks is compatible as kimi has one.

Anyone no what wud be one of the quieter exhausts at lower revs - and then when you open up the revs it kicks in... (just for future reference)

As for quieter exhaust at lower revs the fujitsubo is one of them. Any Jap exhaust that is jasma rated should be like this.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links