Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhausts?

T-Sport Luke

hi all, jus wanted to know what exhausts people r running? im lookin to order with in the next few days n have no idea what to go for?

cheers.

There are loads! :yes:

Most people go for the Fujitsubo, the HKS or the Blitz though! :thumbsup:

cool.you know where i can find pics of hks exhausts?tried the obvious places but cant seem to find any. dont so much mind bout cost cos im fed up of cheap third party exhausts blowin but what ive seen by trd seem pricey for what they are.

thanks. :thumbsup:

I have powerflow system one with envy sports cat, nice bit of kit but totally different sound to a jap box.

Deffo get the Fuji mate as it sounds awesome! The rest are good but the fuji never fails to disapoint imo! Also come along to JAE as there will be a large yaris club stand there which would give you a large range of exhausts to listen to to chose your favourite! Once you have you could then walk over to the envy performance stand and place your order there and then (usually discounted aswell) and they seem to stock most of them! (even make their own exhaust)

Do envy make their own exhuast's?

Yes, the megan is the envy own exhaust.

Here's a few pics

The HKS

hks.jpg

The Blitz Exhaust

Blitz.jpg

A partial pic of the Fujitsubo

FujitsuboExhaust.jpg

You need to see the fuji off the car to appreciate it's awesomeness (look on envyperformance's site)! Also Yes envy's own system is basically a megan universal backbox built onto their own piping to make it a bolt on axle back jobby (like the fuji, HKS etc)

Here's mine from Envy Performance, its a Megan Racing exhaust with Envy piping to make it bolt on to an axle back, its super!

Ive got the full sports cat exhaust system from Envy, the sound is immense! :thumbsup:

29011434.jpg

Theres so many to choose from! they all look good, i'm likeing the blitz one though, heard some good things about it, doesnt it make a whoooosh sound as if you have a turbo? :lol:

i know i cant find a price for it on envys website, but i think i saw a price at just under 300. I couldnt find the megan envy one, found the manifold but not the back box :blink:

i struggle to use envys website. theres just too much stuff, it needs to be in more sections, rather than just "exhausts"

also, the "select your car" in the top corner, it just directs me back to the home page and changes nothing, i still get bits and prices for all cars?!? :-S

i struggle to use envys website. theres just too much stuff, it needs to be in more sections, rather than just "exhausts"

also, the "select your car" in the top corner, it just directs me back to the home page and changes nothing, i still get bits and prices for all cars?!? :-S

It shouldn't, you choose your car and then pick the appropriate part like Exhaust, and the price of the Yaris for example if thats what you choose will be listed (other cars might be listed as well), or just give Kevin a call directly @ Envy! :thumbsup:

It's easier if you give Envy a call. I always speak to Kevin and he's very helpful! :thumbsup:

Cheers for your help. Like the look of the HKS, any idea of the model name and whether it sounds any good?

hks one is high power silent or something like that.

any of the 3 in the pics range about £280-£360 and that's just the backbox, but you pay for the high Jap quality and you will not be dissapointed with any of them.

Only thing I don't like about the hks is the rear pipework, seems a bit restrictive with the bend compared to the fujitsubo.

pic of fuji pipework, excuse the dirt.

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

Cheers for your help. Like the look of the HKS, any idea of the model name and whether it sounds any good?

Me too :D

but i would as the picture is of my car :lol:

Its the HKS silent Hi-Power its stainless,

sounds nice but not loud, the silent gives it away !

Gives me a nice burble.

I'm not a fan of very loud exhausts, too much attention ;)

Me too :D

but i would as the picture is of my car :lol:

Its the HKS silent Hi-Power its stainless,

sounds nice but not loud, the silent gives it away !

Gives me a nice burble.

I'm not a fan of very loud exhausts, too much attention ;)

I totally agree Kimi, im not a huge fan, as i want to hear my music in my car :P But im really looking into getting the blitz exhaust but im not sure how loud it is? matty can you shed any light on the matter plz, or anyone else who has got one?

Would be just the back box at first then in the futre manifold and pos de-cat or sports cat (pending funds)

Cheers

The nur spec is loud :shutit:

jerry used to have one on his t sport, it has a weird sound

unlike any any yaris exhaust.

Sounds a litttle like a jet fighter :lol:

jerry had the cat back on his and that was loud,

if you then added the manifold and decat/sports cat :eek:

The nur spec is loud :!Removed!:

jerry used to have one on his t sport, it has a weird sound

unlike any any yaris exhaust.

Sounds a litttle like a jet fighter :lol:

jerry had the cat back on his and that was loud,

if you then added the manifold and decat/sports cat :eek:

Cat back version? I thought they were just a back box? Or am i getting the wrong end of the stick :lol:

Hmm yeah probs will be to loud wont it, Maybe have to go for the Hks silent Hi-power exhaust then, you got any sound clips of your kimi?

With an exhaust like the Blitz, are they sort of not too loud if you just have the back box? Also, any ideas what the insuance company would say about it, as releastically with just a backbox, the difference would be minimal. I'll probably leave mine standard anyway, I sounds quite good as standard compared to most cars.

Heres a rough idea as to what the NurSpec sounds like, although I have also got the Megan manifold, custom centre section and a de-cat.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links