Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 Toyota Aygo

torres

"Its name stems from a combination of the two syllables ‘I’ and ‘go’, to symbolise freedom and mobility. The AYGO has been designed to offer independence for a new European generation. This refers to the type of active and urban individual who likes to just get up and go, taking full advantage of an environment where borders and distances are practically non-existent. Plus, it offers a quality superior to any other car in the sub-B segment. In short, the AYGO is about easy, yet dynamic, urban mobility..."

This is from a new review on the 2007 Toyota Aygo, from TopSpeed. You can read about it's performance, design, equipment and safety, as well as other features. Also available is a video and picture gallery.

extAYG026_tcm317-248150_7w.jpg

extAYG008_tcm317-244836_aw.jpg

ayg_ino1_tcm317-291044_1w.jpg

You can read the whole review here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/toyota/toyota-aygo-ar34304.html

That one has got the steering wheel on the "Wrong" side ;)

I notice from ALL of your previous posts you refer to the "Top Speed" website........................Do you have professional connections with Top Speed?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links