Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Attempted Theft Of My Vigo!

ElBenno

Ok, Im round at a mates house late on Friday night..Its a big house on its own with electric steel gates.. We hear an engine start up at about 2.30am, we go outside to investigate an manage to catch a glimpse of my 07 Vigo speedin up the drive and crashing through the gate!! We run up the lane about 350 yards and find my truck dumped, engine running doors open... I take the truck home and speak to the police.. Turns out the little !Removed! that robbed it must have broken into the back door of the house and took my keys from my jacket in the kitchen.. I reckon he would have guessed that he could open the gate with a "flipper" either in the car or on the keychain..

Anyway, just writing this to make you all aware that this type of thing is very commen and you should all hide your keys even when at home..

Now, Im insured fully comp so not worried about the damage to the Vigo (I will post pics later..) But does anyone know if my insurance will cover the cost of the gate?!!

Let me know what you think, Cheers all,

Ben :ffs:

(Im gonna post this in both the general and hilux forums, sorry to double post...)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links