Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Glanza Is Not Boosting In 2nd Gear?

josh1

hello can any1 help me when i press the high boost button now it only kicks in, in 3rd gear and onwards where as before in was 2nd gear? have anyone had this problem before?? :(

Alrite mate,

The glanzas need to have the vacuum hoses swapped over simple mod but it allows full boost in 1st 2nd, be warned tho 1st and 2nd can be a handfull in the wet with full boost..... only downside is it does increase transmission ware ALOT and if you floor it too much you engine management light may come on because your "Over Boosting"

:thumbsup:

Alrite mate,

The glanzas need to have the vacuum hoses swapped over simple mod but it allows full boost in 1st 2nd, be warned tho 1st and 2nd can be a handfull in the wet with full boost..... only downside is it does increase transmission ware ALOT and if you floor it too much you engine management light may come on because your "Over Boosting"

thanks for that ill give that a go, so just swoop the one thats goin stright into the turbo from the air filter to the one thats goin to the actuator??

il go out and take a pic of the engine bay before then after for you lad.... just incase! B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links