Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Meet

Pompey Gaz

any plans yet? was great, I know there's a bash in Silverstone but thats a trek and i have work :( but any local ones before JAE?

any plans yet? was great, I know there's a bash in Silverstone but thats a trek and i have work :( but any local ones before JAE?

if you mean by the meet today (28th may) i shall be organising another one in the next few days for next month so watch this space...

thanks for coming today dude.... appreciated

There used to be a regular one at Ferrybridge services every other month but numbers slowly died as it became a bit too 'regular' and it watered down.

I reckon we should have a outdoor Karting event again.

If that fails then i will be happy to arrange a Ferrybridge meet soon. Regardless of how many people turn up.

yep ferrybridge, xscape, bowling and grub, they are classic meets!

Theres always time and chance for a meet ill get my finger out and sort something!

Me too, I've never been karting before & it looks funny so providing it doesn't clash with an Everton match & I can either get in a convoy nice & early or figure out how to install sat nav onto my phone I'd like to give it a whirl

On average your normally looking about £35 but i cant see it being arranged till later on in the year.

Most likely a Ferrybridge meet going onto Xscape seems more likely unless other people have other suggestions which are more than welcome.

Well Ferrybridge seems the best bet, easy to get to, plenty of people willing to travel to it from the further north areas, midlands and the coasts!

Hope some people show some interest in this time round. :angry::lol:

5 tracks from the top of my head.

Grimbsy,

Hull,

Mansfield,

MiddlesBorough (massive but expensive: Going on wedsday!! :D)

and this other one that i cant remember properly lol

Sounds good! Who's up for snowboarding then?!

:thumbsup:

Matt... you know you can put me down as a deffo as long as im free for when it's arranged.

Even if there is only a few of us going and racing with strangers i wouldn't care.

Ideally close to Leeds as possible for me but if others take up an interest from places further away then we can choose a venue as central as possible to the people who want to go and put their monies where their mouth is. ;)

Matt... you know you can put me down as a deffo as long as im free for when it's arranged.

Even if there is only a few of us going and racing with strangers i wouldn't care.

Ideally close to Leeds as possible for me but if others take up an interest from places further away then we can choose a venue as central as possible to the people who want to go and put their monies where their mouth is. ;)

Could try and get the hulls gokarting society involved me thinks then :P

www.proam-karting.co.uk

Outdoor Karting, Tockwith Nr York

Twin engine go karts, capable of over 50mph!

£30 - £45 per driver.

Not been but my dad says it's one of the best tracks he's been on!

now your chatting lad... btw.. what is your name as i aint going to refer to you by your user name.. :lol:

www.proam-karting.co.uk

Outdoor Karting, Tockwith Nr York

Twin engine go karts, capable of over 50mph!

£30 - £45 per driver.

Not been but my dad says it's one of the best tracks he's been on!

thats the one! Tockwith. Heard its really good. Its York University practise track

now your chatting lad... btw.. what is your name as i aint going to refer to you by your user name.. :lol:

Ha ha!

Gaz

I think this was the one we went to last time and it was errrr fair to say rubbish!

The name rang a bell with me as well but after looking at the track it looks well different to the one we were on.

track.jpg

Also we were in single engined karts.. i want to try the twin engine ones!

well no harm in trying then! Hopefully they have learnt to score this time, last time they got everyone wrong!

some of us are on a budget :P

by then i should have a job or summat though

Hence why its not a regular thing... :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links