Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jacking Points

br0ke

Hi everyone,

We picked up our new Verso TR last week and are very well pleased with it. It has more presence on the road than the Yaris although I find it a bit wallowly around corners.

Anyway, I got half the car polished with Duragloss so far but it is time consuming and then the rain came.

So while waiting for the weather to improve, I would like to polish the wheels which is much easier with them off.

Q. Where is the best place to put in a trolley jack as there is nowhere obvious?

Thanks,

:yahoo:

If it's anything like the normal Corolla then the front jack point is illustrated in the pics below (shamelessly stolen from nrgizerbunny's workshop submission on changing the brakes)

corollabrakes0007.JPG

corollabrakes0008.JPG

I have no idea about a rear jacking point though, sorry

Absolutely right MiniMarc

I would have posted pictures if I could but it is reasonably obvious once you look under the car.

One word of warning - place a board under the trolley jack as the 2.2d engine is a heavy lump and I now have 2 trolley jack sized dents in my new drive. Not be doing that again.

:!Removed!:

• 2 years later...

Where is the best place to jack up the back of a rolla to get both wheels off the floor.

I have noticed a bit sticking down from the back of the wheel well is this the jack point?

Or should I use the axle?

or if your using the jack that comes in the boot theres a couple of location points along the sill under the drivers door so you can do one side at a time

or if your using the jack that comes in the boot theres a couple of location points along the sill under the drivers door so you can do one side at a time

Yeah I know that.

I should have said with a trolley jack to get both off the floor at the same time.

Done it now anyway used the bit that sticks down behind the wheel well :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links