Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla/cts Owners In Greece

CTS03

The majority of the Toyota garages' in Athens are very busy

This may occur for 2 reasons

1) there are a lot of toyotas in Athens ans many of them are taxi's

2) Toyotas are have frequent malfunctions :P :P :P

you are coming around cts, you are! ;-)... i was just driving my 'rolla few days ago (had huge winds, rains, so my mr2 was definetly not in service) and thought how nice of a car it was... i wish they fix those few small (though extremly annoying) squeaks that seem as if they should be easily fixed after 2 yrs, overall though I dont really notice it anymore... it is a great car if you ask me.

I have been around mr2 clubs lately and jesus nobody complains about rattles since everyone expects them! there are million rattles in that mr2 of mine but it kind of goes with the character (and cheapo plastics everywhere)... if corolla had like 10% of the squeaks of an new mr2, I think we would have riots on the streets ;-)...such a blast to drive though, wow.

happy new years to all corolla owners in the greece!

Gramacar

Different color LEDs would operate at different voltages; lower for red. Then, if the supplied voltage is constant then you would have much more current in the red LEDs, i.e. bright red but killing lifetime.

Then you should consider also the intensity-lumiosity etc.

Exact specs of LEDs might difficult to find in Greece.

So, propably you would need too many adjustments to be happy with the modifications and this might become a big project for any technician.

• 8 months later...

After 15 months of many problems, it seems that everything is fixed now in my Corolla TS. (let's hope it will last)

I want to say that credit for this belongs to the new PAPAKALIATIS TOYOTA dealership at Heraklion. The service department with chief mechanic Mr. Vitsaxakis have put all the systematic effort needed to fight the known Corolla problems.

I am very pleased also in my contacts with all the people of the dealership (technical, administration); they seem to respect the Toyota customer.

Very good start !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links