Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Going To Trade My Beloved T Sport In

T-Sport_Jay

Well this is a decision i have though so long and hard over but i think i have to do it.

I've been pondering about changing my t sport for a while now not that there is anything wrong with mine still love it to bits. Been thinking of changine to a facelift t sport then decided a compressor is what i want but the next car is hopefully going to be A BMW (e39) M5. i've always had a deep passion for m5's and its one of those now or never situations.

I've found a couple and going to look at weekend. one garage has said £3500 for my t sport. Right its 2002 red 3dr full service history by toyota. but its done 120k which is mostly motorway. the guy is trying to pull the wool saying toyotas ain't good at high mileage but we all know these engines are good for 200k aren't they?

It has tte lowered suspension typhoon kit and strut brace and it had a full respray last year so still looking fresh. I'd really really appreciate some haggling advice from you lot something i can stick to. I want at least 4k for her and i know i can get more private but i haven't got time i know poor excuse.

This has been a wonderful forum and will still be popping back.

Thanks all in advance!

Jamie

Glass's puts it at:

Excellent condition:

£3630

Average condition:

£3260

Below average condition:

£2880

For a:

Toyota Corolla T Sport

1.8 Petrol 3-door Hatchback

6 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive

Year: 2002 02

Mileage: 120,000

Seems very low :(. Must be that mileage. I reckon push for £4k. Mind you it all depends what the other car is priced at...

Glass's puts it at:

Excellent condition:

£3630

Average condition:

£3260

Below average condition:

£2880

For a:

Toyota Corolla T Sport

Seems very low :(. Must be that mileage. I reckon push for £4k. Mind you it all depends what the other car is priced at...

Your better off doing a private sale and try and get the £4k for it! Good luck!

Glass's puts it at:

Excellent condition:

£3630

Average condition:

£3260

Below average condition:

£2880

For a:

Toyota Corolla T Sport

Your better off doing a private sale and try and get the £4k for it! Good luck!

Stick it on Pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/default1.htm classsified section. I was in a similar situation with my type-R, but with some pics of a filthy car :eek: still managed to get £750 more in a private sale as was offered in a trade in, best of all it's free. I had 3 people intersted in a matter of days. Then when your car is sold you can negotiate a discount on your new baby!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links