Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diagnostic Tool For Avensis 2000

kuclerb

Hello,

I'm tired of searching for a way to connect my Avensis D4D (2000) to my computer so I'm asking you... Can I connect OBD2 16pin male to USB port interface Cable to my Avensis? It should work on all ISO9141 or ISO14230 Protocol vehicles, but I don't know if my Avensis fells into that category. I would like to be able to connect to the board computer and read error codes. Any help would be appreciated!!

Regards,

Bojan

Hello,

I'm tired of searching for a way to connect my Avensis D4D (2000) to my computer so I'm asking you... Can I connect OBD2 16pin male to USB port interface Cable to my Avensis? It should work on all ISO9141 or ISO14230 Protocol vehicles, but I don't know if my Avensis fells into that category. I would like to be able to connect to the board computer and read error codes. Any help would be appreciated!!

Regards,

Bojan

I've connected my D4D 2001 to a diagnostic reader successfully.

Plugs into the connector just above the fuse box on the drivers side.

I think it's the same 16 pin connector your looking for, but - if the fault light isn't on - then there's no error codes.

My car doesn't always accelerate above 4000rpm smoothly, been looking for a fix for ages.

• 8 months later...
Hello,

Regards,

Bojan

I've connected my D4D 2001 to a diagnostic reader successfully.

Plugs into the connector just above the fuse box on the drivers side.

I think it's the same 16 pin connector your looking for, but - if the fault light isn't on - then there's no error codes.

My car doesn't always accelerate above 4000rpm smoothly, been looking for a fix for ages.

Very interesting !!

I have 2002 d4d avensis , with 16pin diagnostic socket, and I found that diagnostic sellers dont accept that pre 2004 d4d has obdiag.

What make of reader did you use ? What price range ?

regards

Daveal

To Matt Black

Try your local EURO CAR PARTS depot, have just been to ECP site & they have top quality??? Blaupunkt OBD code reader for sale.

I don't no of anybody who has purchased one, but it might be worth a phone call to ECP to check on criteria of tester.

Hope this is of help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links