Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Macclesfield Independant Toyota

keithb62

My Yaris is now 4 years old and I really don't want to pay main dealer service prices so does anyone out there know of a good independant Toyota service centre who will do the job a lot cheaper.

I live in Macclesfield so anywhere around the South Cheshire area please.

Have you priced a main dealer service? at 0.8 hours labour for a 10K there isnt going to be much difference by an independant. A 10K here is £90. Kingo :thumbsup:

a service for 10k is only £90? thats not bad my pug costs me £390 every 2 yrs! :( 2yr service cycle plus brake fluid change and air con service. its like extorsion, add them to the cam belt, every 5 years, coolant replace every 3 yrs, oil filter and oil change every year, soon to have MOT on that as well, peugoet make a mint from me

TG Holdcroft in Stoke are an Authorized Toyota Repairer

a service for 10k is only £90? thats not bad my pug costs me £390 every 2 yrs! :( 2yr service cycle plus brake fluid change and air con service. its like extorsion, add them to the cam belt, every 5 years, coolant replace every 3 yrs, oil filter and oil change every year, soon to have MOT on that as well, peugoet make a mint from me

Blimey! Cambelt every 5 years? You need to ditch that and get on the Yaris bandwagon... Only need changing every 100,000 miles/ten years! B)

Not so much "The drive of your life" as "taking you for a ride"!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links