Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hu & Satnav Wiring Diagram Anyone?

Best-Gear

Guys

I am looking for the wiring diagram for the TNS unit back to the head unit.

I have paid my money to Toyota for access online, but could not find the diagram I was looking for.

Has anyone come across this diagram?

I guess I should go do another subs and look at other vehicles - I guess t would be the same...

DJ

Guys

I am looking for the wiring diagram for the TNS unit back to the head unit.

I have paid my money to Toyota for access online, but could not find the diagram I was looking for.

Has anyone come across this diagram?

I guess I should go do another subs and look at other vehicles - I guess t would be the same...

DJ

Your profile doesn't show your model but this is for a 4.2 (look at page 8). It is not a wiring diagram but a schematic of the layout;

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aimupload...N3RA2-W-0-F.pdf

This is a 4.3 and the schematic is on page 9.

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aimupload...000%20552_0.pdf

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Thanks both for these links...

I did, following another re-read, see that there is 'some' info wrt the speed, reverse and data bus connections in the install manual.... which is good.

I would really like to see a full diagram/schematic from Mr T's site - I am sure it must exist.

I have emailled their web support to see if they can help me locate it, so will report back when (and if!) they reply!

DJ

Thanks for that.... the link you added appears to open the TNS operating manual... is that as intended? I followed your url and browsed the directory and found it...

I think the missing bit (if i cannot get a full schematic) is the pin outs on the TNS unit.

I did find a note of the wire colours but not function...

As for Mr T's website reply, I got a useless email from someone who said look on the site and did not help find which manual/section the wiring was in!

DJ

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links