Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Model Of 1/18 Scale

emily-shanghai

Hello guys,

Let me share with you the pictures of 1/18 scale diecast car model of Yaris :rolleyes:

162.jpg

162_20070116225437_1.jpg

Descriptions:

1.Diecast metal bodies with plastic parts.

2.4 Opening doors and hinged hood.

3.Full function steering.

4.Detailed chassis with separate exhaust system.

5. In Europe, the car brand is "Yaris", but in China, the brand is changed to "Vizi", same in fact.

:lol: WTF?

Hey :angry:

You never know this is the diecast car model of Yaris? B)

It is not the real car, it is the mini car model.

I'd have loved a dark blue 3 door version of that when I had my Yaris, shame I could never find anything remotely like it

I'd have loved a dark blue 3 door version of that when I had my Yaris, shame I could never find anything remotely like it

Hey Kev, just try finding one of a 3 door Golf....thats near impossible! ;)

I thought I recognised your name, I've been a uk-mkivs.net member (Benn130TDI) since 2003 :thumbsup:

Hey Kev, just try finding one of a 3 door Golf....thats near impossible! ;)

I thought I recognised your name, I've been a uk-mkivs.net member (Benn130TDI) since 2003 :thumbsup:

To be honest I've never actually looked for a version of the Golf after my failings with the Yaris 1. Welcome to TOC, how come you're changing your car?

I'm not changing the Golf, thats my baby! :D

We have another car, a '99 Clio RXE 1.6 Auto, and its this we want to change; this is more of my wifes car really, but its getting a couple of problems, and very poor mpg and we just want something a bit newer and funkier.

We both like the Yaris, and considered it along with new Corsa, and the new Clio. Thing is she wants an auto, and I was looking to get a diesel for economy - and there's not many small cars that offer that combination.

Fair enough, I can see no reason why you might regret swapping a Clio for a Yaris, reliability-wise they're absolutely immense, I had an old shape Yaris (the most common on here) for 2 years & literally didn't have 1 problem.

Keeping it on topic though I've just spent about half an hour looking for a Golf like mine & the closest I got was a black R32 that looked nothing like mine, I might as well just give up on the idea

Yaris sell good in Europe, but seems not so good as Golf in China.

(btw, Kev, the girl on your picture is very cute, your daughter?)

The girl in the picture is Madeleine McCann.. who sadly went missing while on Holiday in Portugal.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

cfc1, I'm sorry to hear that. I have visited that website and I appreciate those supports for finding the angel. In China, this also happens --- missing children. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I watched internatinal TV news last night and one of the news said people found some clues from a picture of a girl in Morocco, sleeping on the back of a woman.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links