Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headunit Facia

spankinauris

Im upgrading the Headunit and need new a new facia but no1 I've spoken to yet has made any..

Anyone got any ideas without having to get one custom made!

Thanks

D

yeah my friend has a DVD headunit in his "2006 Suzuki Swift" I measured the size of his compare to the auris and is fits but dont know if its possible to have one fitted, most japanese model cars are double DIN so im hoping that i will find some quotes for one

• 3 weeks later...

someone from a company here in greece , he told me that we will have it at november....

do you check about the swift fascia?

someone from a company here in greece , he told me that we will have it at november....

do you check about the swift fascia?

nope, didnt follow it up!!

can you give me contact details for the company??

• 2 weeks later...

was pretty simple really.. needs a little touchup in the right hand corner where the dial used to be cos the filler was a bit thin, but i thought i would get some use outta it

post-44774-1193064167_thumb.jpg

post-44774-1193064215_thumb.jpg

i did it myself cos i was sick of waiting!! lol

basically took out all the greyish pannels around the headunit (the air con controls and vents one aswell) took out all the circut boards that are in the headunit facia, took a jigsaw to it and cut out all the buttons leaving a hole which was too big for the new headunit.

Then filled everything in with isopon and spent about 1/2 a day sanding it down lol. Then i sprayed it all black, including the other two bits.. The only thing that isnt done is the surround on the gearstick gator thing.. It seems to be glued and stapled in so i was afraid of breaking the plastic. I might have a go at it someday when i have time but for now i think it looks pretty sweet.

Sub was then bolted to the rear seats in the boot which was the hardest part..

not a bad piece of work, you did the wiring yourself also?.

so you basicaly took the stander cd player pushed out the buttons and knobs and filled up the hole?

pretty brave of you doing that :P

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links