Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Body Kit (help)

kev :)

looking at a body kit, well front and back lips and side skirts, will they fir from a 5 door to a 3 door?! mines a 2003 plate. please help, thanks, kev!

looking at a body kit, well front and back lips and side skirts, will they fir from a 5 door to a 3 door?! mines a 2003 plate. please help, thanks, kev!

With regards to the side skirts, Toyota list the same part for a 3 and a 5 door, so yes, they should fit. Some things may be different for a Jap and French built car though< bumper fittings or sucklike. And also may be different for face lift model. (teardrop front lights).

Think the wheel base maybe the same for both the 5 door and the 3 door. If so, I can't see why the skirts won't fit and i'm fairly confident in saying that the front and rear bumpers should fit!

Techy heads will be along soon to clarify!

On the Booster kit I had on My old Yaris the skirts were different from a 3 door car and a 5 door car... to do with the shape of the skirt for the rear door opening.

Yeah they will physically fit the length of the car but it depends if they mount or come up as high as the bottom of the doors. If they do you may have to modify them slightly (shouldn't be too hard). I'm pretty sure that a 5dr skirt should fit 3 door without hassle just prob more hassle the other way around!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links