Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information



Recommended Posts

I imagine you mean where is the limiter ??. Well the limiter is a function of the ECU. To delimit you have several options, you can get a unit that splices into the speedo that converts the speedo from kph to mph and tricks the ECU (about £60) or you can get a piggy back chip to run with the ECU (£ ????)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...