Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Facia Plate

Yaris Ts

Has any one bought one of these ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...DME:X:RTQ:UK:11

I emailed the guy and he said they are black. Think it would look out of place. He said you can spray them but I dunno what colour my dash would be.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, I don't think black would look too out of place as I have the 6 disk autochanger in my Yaris dash, where the lower hole/panel is and it looks fine. The only 2 points I would raise are:-

1, If you fit standard size cd player, theft becomes a bigger issue, and

2, The quality of the facia looked a little poor!

These are, however, only my personal opinions and you may/may not agree.

Personally, knowing there are facia's out there, I would look around for a better one. :)

why does theft become a bigger issue?

i emailed the guy aswell but im not to sure about black with my yaris plastics i dnt think it will fit

other than the £40+ facia from toyota is there any others?

is that a bad thing im buying one on monday is it the wrong part? before i buy it?

Hi, I mentioned theft being a bigger issue as, a standard Yaris fit unit is only goona fit another Yaris, a din fitting stereo will fit tens of thousands of cars, the potential to have it stolen, I am sure you would agree, multiplies infinitely. That is the main reason car makers started fitting 'one vehicle' applications, aside from having to buy replacements from them too! :(

i bought one of these a month or two ago its great job perfect fit and does not look out of place at all. and how often do you really use an ashtray lol

i bought one of these a month or two ago its great job perfect fit and does not look out of place at all. and how often do you really use an ashtray lol

Can we have some pictures please?

I have a push button start in my yaris and i think it would look good in the centeral position lol.

Thanks for the comments

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links