Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A New Member With A Unique Camry Worth Seeing

xl5

:wacko: Hey, I am new to the club, but every since I got my camry, and have begin to appreciate cars of Toyota. Much Kudos to the people responsible for the site. :thumbsup: I value the fact that it creates a way for toyota owners to get advice as well as share advice with others who have the same make or simlar model. I am no expert on Toyotas, thats why I am here, but I have done some tweekin on my car, so I can give some advice where I can.

You can check out the Unique camry in the Photo Gallery in with the Members Pics

Adivce: I have been unsucessful in trying to contact TRD in regards to ordering some hand controls for the sterring wheel. My car dealer says that TRD does bussiness through only the Dealer. However, it is up to me to contact the TRD and work out a price, unfortunately TRD has yet to return my call or email. Any advice or suggestion regards to ordering the parts. Usually I would go to my other contacts, but this is for a special purpose. I read over the Gold membership, this might be the answer. But if there is any Gold Members in the US I like to know how your Gold membership has worked for you. Sorry :unsure: if this has already been answered in past topics of forums.

To clarify, I wanted to make the car drivable to a relative of mines who is quadraplegic, which prevents them from any functions below the chest. I wanted to get some hand controls specially designed to be attached to the sterring wheel so the person could drive the car using the hand control as an item for controlling gas and the breaks. The person had one in one of there old cars, but neither the part nor the company were compatible or able within a reasonable price to put such an item in to the camry.

I am open to ne suggestions of ne places that you think might help. So can you help a member out? :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links