Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clutch Vibration/judder

Simon G

hi.. i too get a vibration thru the car at 1500 rpm.. i brought it back to were i bought it and so far iv had 4 new injectors fitted, new clutch and fly wheel and now its in having a new compressor fitted for the air con.. vibration is still there though and last thing i was told was it was normal and it was a caractoristic of the car at this kind of mileage.. its an avensis d4d 04 with 97000 on the clock.. its very annoying and id like to know am i just being fobbed off or is this normal.. please help thanks.

hi.. i too get a vibration thru the car at 1500 rpm.. i brought it back to were i bought it and so far iv had 4 new injectors fitted, new clutch and fly wheel and now its in having a new compressor fitted for the air con.. vibration is still there though and last thing i was told was it was normal and it was a caractoristic of the car at this kind of mileage.. its an avensis d4d 04 with 97000 on the clock.. its very annoying and id like to know am i just being fobbed off or is this normal.. please help thanks.

Ive got the same d4d 04 avensis t sprit ,with 125k on it ive also had new injectors and compressor fittied .i have the same vibration in low speed ,i think its normal i wodnt lose any sleep over it . because of the clutch system on these cars they seem to vibrate when they get a bit older .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links