Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1/4 Mile Times

4afte

i was wondering if about the average quarter mile time for a corolla and i thought who better to ask than the corolla forum :D

i was doing the RWYB at the jap show finale and saw one other corolla there, an AE92 gti he was doing mid to low 18's is this normal?

i saw dawsey doing his and, well 12 seconds speaks for itself really B) i'm running an ae111 with 4A-FE and my best was 17.0443 i was very pleased, run 17's all day. Anyone else know there times?

if its a std AE-92 then mid to low 18's is about right TBH although with a good driver 17's are possible

and yes im very happy with a 12.19 @ 122, 11 seconds is on the cards

• 3 weeks later...

Low 18s for a GTi is awful! I did mid 17s in my 1.6 16v carb Corolla completely standard!

Ye I went to the Jap Show Finale, dribbled all the way round it! Even the carpark had some ridiculously awesome cars!

I would of thought 17's or 18's was crap for a gti, as mine has the same engine but does 15.4 secs at santapod. But mine is stripped out which could make a fair bit of difference i guess

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links