Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parcel Shelf Year

Skipraider

Hi, just a quick question.

Do the 2000-2006 Rav4 all share the same parcel shelf?

Thanks, James.

I would say no....

The 4.1 model year has it's style of parcel shelf...

The 4.2 model has it's style. Solid shelf with roller blinds to fix onto back of rear reclining seats

The 4.3 model has its style as well....

So don't thing the 2000 to 2006 models if you go between model styles (4.2 and 4.3) would be interchangeable...

Thanks, James.

I would say no....

The 4.2 model has it's style. Solid shelf with roller blinds to fix onto back of rear reclining seats

So don't thing the 2000 to 2006 models if you go between model styles (4.2 and 4.3) would be interchangeable...

Ooops. I listed a parcel shelf on eBay as a 2000-2006. Can you tell by looking which model it is? I'm guessing it's a 4.2 or 4.3. What year did these come out?

Here is the LINK for the eBay item, can you tell from the picture which model it is? Thanks for your help.

Thanks, James.

I would say no....

Ooops. I listed a parcel shelf on eBay as a 2000-2006. Can you tell by looking which model it is? I'm guessing it's a 4.2 or 4.3. What year did these come out?

Here is the LINK for the eBay item, can you tell from the picture which model it is? Thanks for your help.

Hi i just found out what the 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 models are, i thought is was a variation of the mk2 rav4. Does that mean that all 4.2 (2001-2006) have the same parcel shelf?

Its a guess, but I would say yes.

Ok, thanks mate.

Yep all 4.2 model RAV's have the same parcel shelf...Square fog light version and round fog light version

Ok, thanks mate.

Yep all 4.2 model RAV's have the same parcel shelf...Square fog light version and round fog light version

Thanks for that mate :thumbsup:

the 4.2 had a minor face lift, this included trim colour change, early models light grey, later models dark grey

• 5 months later...

Re the parcel shelf question - Does anybody know where I can get one? (2004 3 door RAV)

I recently bought the car, but it came without anything to cover the luggage area.

Local Toyota dealer tried to get me one - It showed on their parts list, but when he tried to order it it was showing as discontinued.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers in advance :D

you could ask Kingo if there are any gathering dustin a corner of his stockroom? :D

Re the parcel shelf question - Does anybody know where I can get one? (2004 3 door RAV)

I recently bought the car, but it came without anything to cover the luggage area.

Local Toyota dealer tried to get me one - It showed on their parts list, but when he tried to order it it was showing as discontinued.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers in advance :D

Is this it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-RAV-4-PARCEL-...3QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the quick response - I'm not sure - Never actually seen one before :D

And please forgive the Newbie, :blushing: but who is Kingo & how do I get to attack his stockroom with a duster & cheque - book ?

Thanks for the quick response - I'm not sure - Never actually seen one before :D

And please forgive the Newbie, :blushing: but who is Kingo & how do I get to attack his stockroom with a duster & cheque - book ?

Kingo or Parts_King as he is officially known is our official parts man. He resides at Lindop Bros in Queensferry but supplies parts and accessories at lightning speed and at a discounted rate.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showuser=34014

Sit tight and I will alert him to this mail.................

Cooooeyyyyyy!

I'm here :D:

The parcel shelf is discontinued as your dealer said, I will put out an all dealer search and see if anybody has one, can you PM me with the reg number of your car please

Cheers

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links