Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New To The Paseo Forum

yulpaseo

hey, was just passing though and finally found a paseo, cynos forum on the net. just got my 92 paseo. it has 91000km lady senoir driving. got it for a good price, but after seeing the site i like the cynos better the clear headlight lens, the side markers. anyways that all for now, i'm in montreal, Canada. well here a pic of the car

fa6d096d.jpg

nothing fansy since winter is here for us, hopefully in the summer i can get some cynos parts to exchange on my paseo. later

Welcome to the club.

J, its just you mate, its that tinsel thing on the roof that makes it look like a Tbar.... :arrgg-matey:

thanks, happy to be here. The tinsel stuff was on the car when i got it. used car lots have them alot. to get attention to people that pass by, it worked for me. The whole moonroof comes like the del sol, but its where to put in since i have my sub box and tool kit in the back. i'm scared of it braking while in the back seat. Thanks, the skrits on it are from a trueno/corolla gts, the fit almost exact, and the rims are from a isuzu. for the clear lens is there alot of part cars in your area. cuz for the summer i will be liking to get some for my car, along with some apex lowering spring

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links