Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

5th Gen Celica Wanted

frodo

I'm after a mint black 5th gen Celica. When I say mint, I mean mint, not the usual good condition for the year sort of stuff. So, no scuffs, dents, scratches, paint fading, laquer lifting etc. Fussy? Yes, I am. I know what I want. Oh, and it needs to be low mileage, and mechanically sound.

I'm not fussy if its a UK car or an import. 3sge engine is a must. GTR is probably preferred. Widebody would be lovely!!!

I have an ST205 that I love, but now needs to go, as the fuel costs are getting too high, as I use the car for work. So, if you are looking to upgrade to the ST205 and you have what I want, I could be very interested. Or if you have what I want or know where I can get one, please let me know.

Hello hun B) ...nice to see your after a gen 5, I sure do miss my KITT and good luck with the search.

Thanks Calisto. KITT was a cool car, and I miss my red gen 5. But have decided to go for black this time. Never had a black car before

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links