Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For A Hilux Surf Service Centre

Stumbles

I'm in urgent need to have my Hilux Surf fully serviced. I have read some horror stories of people being ripped off in price and or quality. I wish to avoid both but want to ensure I get a good quality service.

I live in London but do not mind where I get the service done even within a 2 hour journey from London as I hear hourly rates are cheaper outside of London.

I will appreciate details of any suggested service centres.

Thank you.

Arnold

Ahh yeah I forgot you were you :P

A well respected and highly recommended mechanic who knows Surfs inside and out here..........

http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/

Tell Tony 'Bushwhacker" sent you!

Thanks for the info Vince W including the info on the roof tents. I have contacted both places by e-mail but have not received a response yet. I will be phoning them today as my time is really limited.

I'll provide some feedback on the service I receive for the benefit of other members.

buy a filter kit from milners air/fuel/oil for £ 10 , and some oil and do it urself. total cost £ 30

Thanks GT4 BOOSTER but I must admit that I'm rather clueless when t comes to cars and I really do need a prefessional job done as I intend driving from London to Cape Town. I know. Not knowing much about cars does not put me good stead for the trip but I guess I will have to sink or swim should something wrong. But I sincerely hope nothing wrong. :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links