Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modifictions

trd g6

Hi everyone

As I am new to this bear with me. I need some info for my corolla e11 g6. I was wondering if you could fit a strutbrace from a g6r to a g6 ? Also I was wondering as I have 17''s would this make the car too stiff? I have looked everywhere and cannot find an aftermarket one, if anybody knows any good corolla parts sites please let me know ! Im also after a set of g6 mats if anybody has / knows where there are some for sale.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to TOC.

The G6R strut brace will fit the G6.

Your first port of call for any parts for your Toyota should always be Fensport

These guys only deal in Toyota parts and they know their cars but they are not cheap.

In the Corolla Forum on here there is a "sticky thread" about where to get Corolla parts - take a look there.

Having said that you won't find much for the 1.3 engine or the 1.6 for that matter which is why my Corolla has had an engine transplant from a supercharged Japanese Levin. Much power :D at much expense. :crybaby:

Thanks for the reply, I found a corolla wrc replica with that engine on pistonheads but it was 7k, bit too expensive ! How much did your engine swap cost ?

Thanks.

• 3 years later...

Hello and welcome to TOC.

The G6R strut brace will fit the G6.

Your first port of call for any parts for your Toyota should always be Fensport

These guys only deal in Toyota parts and they know their cars but they are not cheap.

In the Corolla Forum on here there is a "sticky thread" about where to get Corolla parts - take a look there.

Having said that you won't find much for the 1.3 engine or the 1.6 for that matter which is why my Corolla has had an engine transplant from a supercharged Japanese Levin. Much power :D at much expense. :crybaby:

hi there everyone just wonderd if anyone can help me please?just bought a mint levin bzr and wondering what to do with the MAP sencor if i fit trumpets and filter direct on to throttle bodies?in replacement of the standard air box!!??? thanks jason.

Running 17" wheels will effect how the car rides, but also a lot depends on the suspension and tyres.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links