Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr / T Sport

kenty

hi,

this might sound like a stupid question :P but do induction kits for a t sport fit the sr? just the engine bays look identicle ( spelling? :unsure: ) its just that on most tuning company websites, when you have to choose a model it lists either a 1.3 or a t sport, no sr. and another...... k&n typhoon or pipercross viper? going to get 1 or the other next week so any advice?

cheers :D

hi,

this might sound like a stupid question :P but do induction kits for a t sport fit the sr? just the engine bays look identicle ( spelling? :unsure: ) its just that on most tuning company websites, when you have to choose a model it lists either a 1.3 or a t sport, no sr. and another...... k&n typhoon or pipercross viper? going to get 1 or the other next week so any advice?

cheers :D

You will find almost all items that fit the T-sport fit the SR. I think they are almost identical apart from styling wise and the a bigger engine, obviously! Induction kits, suspension, etc designed for a T-sport should all fit!

as said most things fit.

there are 2 types of 1.3 engines for the older yaris, one is the same as the t-sport the other is the same as the 1 ltr.

I know I sound like a total n00b but I just want 2 double check that the 1.5 T sport's are 16v?

Iv had a look all over the specs and it doesnt mention it anywhere.

yeah 1.5 16v mate!

Basically the SR engine is the T sport engine with more metal in!

So if your buying induction kit choose t sport option!

yeah 1.5 16v mate!

Basically the SR engine is the T sport engine with more metal in!

So if your buying induction kit choose t sport option!

is it the same for springs aswell? getting lowered next saturday!!! cant wait! :D

Yeah same for springs aswell, hope your going for a good setup, because nothing is worse for handling than cheap lowering springs!

no but I can sort one out 4u no problem.

Will post sum of my other picz later aswell, spent all Friday night freezing my ***** off fitting my head unit, 6x9's subs n amp. It was damn cold. Worth it though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links