Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Intro

Derk

Hi, bought a pre-owned Corolla T2 1.4 3-door from a main dealer in Shropshire this year. It was their long-term demonstrator (employee's runabout) for two years with 12.5K on the odo - so it was reasonably priced.

Do not cover many miles nowadays (record was 108000 in two years with over 500,000 in ten years in my prime and with company cars) so I wanted something which promises to be reliable and long-lasting.

Previous car was an Omega 2.0 litre 16v auto so the 1400 vvti engined Corolla is a bit of a culture shock - still struggling to get back into the habit of buzzing the motor to maintain any kind of speedy progress or cope with gradients.

Reasonably happy with things so far but dislikes include:

poor demisting in humid conditions,

feeble heater,

and the stupid warning buzzer when I do not fit my seatbelt (like when I move around a car-park or my driveway)

ditto when I try to listen to my radio from outside the stationary car with the door open.

Derk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links