Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

D4d Flywheel

d4d sr

Hi,all i recently purchased a used dual mass flywheel. It came from an 04 avensis d4d and it had covered 800miles since it was replaced, even the factory finish is just starting to wear off the contact face,i bought it along with a replacement engine for my car. Cut a long storey short, if any one is in need of a low mileage replacement let me no. Just might save you a fortune!!

Hi,all i recently purchased a used dual mass flywheel. It came from an 04 avensis d4d and it had covered 800miles since it was replaced, even the factory finish is just starting to wear off the contact face,i bought it along with a replacement engine for my car. Cut a long storey short, if any one is in need of a low mileage replacement let me no. Just might save you a fortune!!

If I only see this a week half ago :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Original tale of woe HERE

Make another user a worthy purchase.....DAVE.M if your watching this.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 6 months later...

DVD Sr

Can D4D/DMF parts be found in salvages or is it worth the effort? Did you find a home for your spare DMF?

Cheers

-Barry

DVD Sr

Can D4D/DMF parts be found in salvages or is it worth the effort? Did you find a home for your spare DMF?

Cheers

-Barry

These are hard to come by...as most salvage places dont have them..tried that route when mine went... Got a Toyota one (trade price thank god) but still expensive.. better to have Mr T parts in items like that...

What kind of money are we talking about? ;)

• 1 month later...

What kind of money are we talking about? ;)

For aftermarket prices the prices vary. eg. I've seen several different quotes on the Parts Gateway.

* What is the difference between a 1999-2002 and 2003+ DMF? Are there bolt pattern differences, shape/size differences, or is it simply an OEM supplier difference?

Can the 2003 DMF be used on a 2001 Avensis D4D?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links