Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Party Convoy

Kev Mc

Are we going to have 1? Any suggestions as to where from & what time? I'm not in a great rush to get lost trying to find my way to a random hotel that I've never been to if I can follow someone with a sense of direction/sat nav

I'll already be down there a day or two in advance, but it's dead easy to find. If you get stuck then drop me a PM and I'll give you the foolproof directions !

Rich

Its going to take me a couple of hours to get to the Millers...want to get there in day-light hours, no idea what time I will head out though? :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to follow me up the A5 I'm happy to wait somewhere for peeps...! lol

But hey, I'm only 20 miles down the road so know the area fairly well.... so if you want me, PM me! :thumbsup:

OHHHHHH I am so excited about this, cant wait to see you all again!!!!!!!! And the Millers itself, It is a great location and we TOCers know it like the back of our hand!!!!!, and not forgetting the yummy food and festivites!!!!!!! :yahoo:

:newyear:

It is a great location

no its not, its in the middle of no-where, and even the local taxi drivers are vague on where it is!

It is a great location

no its not, its in the middle of no-where, and even the local taxi drivers are vague on where it is!

Its in the country side aka the middle of no-where...that is why I like it, and who needs taxi drivers???? as long as I can get there and back, I am a happy bunny!!!

It is a great location

What he said!

It is a great location

Its in the country side aka the middle of no-where...

yes, so it is far from a good location for a meet! :huh:

I remember it being down a right ropey road!

exactly jappy!

im sure some people on here wear blinkers, but i thought they would take them off while driving at least! ;)

exactly jappy!

What's this??

2 MR2 boys moaning about a twisty road??

Letting the side down there chaps ! :P

exactly jappy!

What's this??

I was thinking really narrow roads with big holes in.... dont want to bend my rims!

exactly jappy!

What's this??

lol shame I dont have an MR2 to drive :P

there are lots of ways to get there.

There's the Dale and Jappy way down all the dirt tracks and farm roads - basically cross country.

There's the Dicey way - program it into your satnav and spend 2 hours driving round in a circle.

I'll just stick to the A roads and see you all there !

there are lots of ways to get there.

There's the Dale and Jappy way down all the dirt tracks and farm roads - basically cross country.

There's the Dicey way - program it into your satnav and spend 2 hours driving round in a circle.

I'll just stick to the A roads and see you all there !

Or the Kev method of driving around lost in the blind hope that you can find your way (despite having never been where you were lost, where you're trying to find or anywhere in between) before admitting defeat, making a load of phonecalls & ending up asking somebody how to get to where you want to go, following their 1st few directions, asking somebody else & getting closer with every person you ask before you end up at your destination

what is the postcode? and what time are people gbunna look at getting there?

Its all in here Gaz:

http://www.millershotel-sibson.com/findus.htm

On the main A444 road (Nice twisty one) between the A5 and Twycross Zoo...........a village called Sibson :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links