Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels Info

mavrik2k7

Hi all ...not been in here for a while, wonder if someone can help me out, i have a number of different Toyota alloy wheels,, just odd ones, and wish to pass them on, seems a shame to scrap them as they are all new, no sets of four though i have various part numbers and pics for all, but cant find out what model they are for,,and also what name they are called. anyone know of a good website ? ive had a good look thru here to compare but cant view any pics ,

cheers Mavrik

stick the pictures of them onto imageshack and then post them on here and I'm sure people will be able to tell you what cars they belong to :)

cheers will give it a go, i have done a google on the part numbers ,,,and this has helped identify some, trouble is there all foreign sites...why oh why don't they do the same info for uk sites. or am i not looking very well !!

cheers

Hi all ...not been in here for a while, wonder if someone can help me out, i have a number of different Toyota alloy wheels,, just odd ones, and wish to pass them on, seems a shame to scrap them as they are all new, no sets of four though i have various part numbers and pics for all, but cant find out what model they are for,,and also what name they are called. anyone know of a good website ? ive had a good look thru here to compare but cant view any pics ,

cheers Mavrik

Can I have dibs on any 6 spoke 17" Fondamental wheels (from a celica) you may or may not have?

Ta :)

• 4 months later...

cheers Mavrik

Hi I'm looking for a 16" alloy for toyota avensis 2005 it has 8 spokes

Can you help?

Thanks

Santokh

my email

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links