Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

PinkMinkee

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :yahoo:

I take it that you have got it?

I was thinking earlier while driving my train (with my clothes on) that you should have it. It sounds like you are pleased so far?

Where are the pics?

I was thinking earlier while driving my train (with my clothes on) that you should have it.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh, my filthy mind :lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking earlier while driving my train (with my clothes on) that you should have it.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh, my filthy mind :lol::lol::lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

me too..................NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.........

I have a Eurostar to catch in January to Brussels and......I Wonder..................

Well done Pinky...looks like you enjoying it...and in the best weather as well....Watching all the other cars slewing away on the road as you cruise past in 4x4 mode :D :D :D :D

I think she likes it...............or with a noise like that she's driven it over a Devon Cliff (whoever he is) :P

Enjoy it Jan :D

I have a Eurostar to catch in January to Brussels and......I Wonder..................

I'm going on Saturday, I'll let you know if the driver kept his/her clothes on ;) :lol:

Hope you enjoy your new car Pinky, we'll all looking forward to the photo's ;) (of the car :P )

we all love it.....did 100 miles in it yesterday lol, just finding excuses to go out in it, or no excuses even............simon even says how much he likes it and his last car was a supra. the colour has grown on him, cornsilk with silver bumpers, sides strips. its in absolutely spotless condition inside too :)

will upload some piccies tomorrow if i have time to take some, might be out you see lol

already taken it off road (went to see me youngest girls pony)...couldnt do that in the smart hahaha!!

its a bundle of fun over speed bumps and potholes...loads of em in plymouth.....simon ses it has a lovely gearbox...steady..... lol

its dead comfy, luvly dash, but it needs a chip...

and a sports exhaust....

and a spoiler.....

and lol

hehe nice one Kingo, I'm sure i already registered, or did i just dream i did lol :)

edit: hehe i didnt dream it :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links