Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Mk3 Ferrari 360 Replica!

ferrari360_mr2

Thanks You Mate, I have hear about DNA, Just did not find any links like...lol

Cheer's :)

Dynamic Performance was who i got my kit off and i feel it is a better kit however it is harder to fit as all the parts are seperate. www.mr2bodykit.co.uk sdfghjgfcd.jpg

Thanks You Mate, I have hear about DNA, Just did not find any links like...lol

Cheer's :)

Dynamic Performance was who i got my kit off and i feel it is a better kit however it is harder to fit as all the parts are seperate. www.mr2bodykit.co.uk sdfghjgfcd.jpg

I would advise you to be very careful if you choose Dynamic Performance as I have found them to be extremely slow to respond , certainly nothing dynamic about their performance :angry: and I am still waiting on refunds for items that were not sent. The quality of some panels can be very poor. Saying that with a great deal of perserverance and intuition it should be possible to produce a good looking kit - at least I hope so.

• 4 weeks later...
the near finnished article........

front

frontside.jpg

back

back.jpg

:D :D :D

Very niice indeed. Now I am really curious - where did you manage to source the hood and the glass boot panel? Do you still have the panle that sits on top of the hood when it is down or did you manage to works some magic on this?

:D

When you bought the MR2, did you want an MR2 or did you know that you were going to covert it?

the hood is a custom mohair hood made by a company for the guys i got my kit off as is the engine perpex etc. im not sure what you mean by when the roof is down??

it all started when i was looking for a new car, i was in my local tesco but some1 put a 'kitcar' magazine in front of the autotrader, as i flicked through i seen the dynamic performance 360 and just dercided 2 build 1! so i bought the kit befor id even bought my mr2! :P

• 2 weeks later...

im thinking about adding a bit ov a 'go faster' to it! wot does anyone recomend (the cheapest way) maybe a turbo? i know toy can get a v6 conversion but thats about £5000 and a bit out ov my budget!

im thinking about adding a bit ov a 'go faster' to it! wot does anyone recomend (the cheapest way) maybe a turbo? i know toy can get a v6 conversion but thats about £5000 and a bit out ov my budget!

Can you get a V6 for that? I know you can put the Camry engine in the MkII fairly easily and it's about half that price, but I've not heard of anyone fitting it in the MkIII. I suppose you can get just about anything for £5K though.

Cheapest option for the MkIII would probably be the Celica/Corolla 190 engine. I think there are a few that have had that upgrade. There's also at least one MkIII around with a turbo on it but I'm not sure whether they turbocharged the stock engine or a 190. You could presumably also go for the Corolla Compressor option which has a much broader torque band and a few more horses, though I suspect that'll not be cheap. That's essentially the 190 engine + FI.

Let us know how you get on.

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links