Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Tourer And 2 Child Seats + 1 Booster?

edickon

Hi there all,

I'm looking for a bit of advice to make our next car purchase (hopefully Avensis Tourer) a bit more future proof. Question is, can you get a baby seat (<12 months) a child seat (2 Years) and a booster in the back of an Avensis tourer? Seperately trying to avoid the MPV route...

Any help/advice appreciated!

D.

Hi there all,

I'm looking for a bit of advice to make our next car purchase (hopefully Avensis Tourer) a bit more future proof. Question is, can you get a baby seat (<12 months) a child seat (2 Years) and a booster in the back of an Avensis tourer? Seperately trying to avoid the MPV route...

D.

What year car? Mine is the 2001 saloon, and when my daughter's friend is with us we can fit 3 fairly wide based booster seats in the back. It's a bit if a jiggle to fasten the seat belts but it is possible. If it's the newer models it should be even easier because I think they are larger cars.

If you go shopping for a new car take the car seats with you, then you can be certain if they will fit or not. When I went for my new car I had the car seats and roof bars with me in the boot to make sure they fit before I bought anything. No fit, no sale!

Hi there all,

D.

What year car? Mine is the 2001 saloon, and when my daughter's friend is with us we can fit 3 fairly wide based booster seats in the back. It's a bit if a jiggle to fasten the seat belts but it is possible. If it's the newer models it should be even easier because I think they are larger cars.

If you go shopping for a new car take the car seats with you, then you can be certain if they will fit or not. When I went for my new car I had the car seats and roof bars with me in the boot to make sure they fit before I bought anything. No fit, no sale!

Thanks. I'm looking at 2006 Estate. I think I'll follow your advice and turn up with the car seats, only real way of telling. Could be a very expensive mistake otherwise...

• 1 month later...
Hi there all,

D.

Thanks. I'm looking at 2006 Estate. I think I'll follow your advice and turn up with the car seats, only real way of telling. Could be a very expensive mistake otherwise...

How did you get on? I'm in the same position. If successful, whar seats do you have?

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links