Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

any advice ?

dant-sport-man

hi everyone .i am new to the forum and i absolutely love my black t-sport.i have done 7000 miles now and its true power has kicked in.however i have a problem with some irratating creeking at the rear when i turn corners or go up my drive .does any one know what it could be.i have had it in once and it went away for about two days but its back again .help!!!!:(

Buy yourself a can of spray grease and just spray a bit on each boot hinge and also the boot lock inside and fingers crossed that should be the end of that.

Only mind did the same thing very annoying. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I had a squeek in the rear of my Corolla TS also. I eventually tracked it down to the access hatches in the boot lid. They didn't quite fit, removed them and applied black electrians tape to the inside of the opening and reseated the covers, much tight fit and no more squeeks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links