Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Temp

vmail

Depends in which country your in! Cuba/Mexico?.... I doubt it...no I hope the hell it doesn't go under 20 C let along negative figures!

Where actually is the sensor? I find sometimes, it's not accurate and fluctuates +- 5 degrees after first starting...or if stop/starting in traffic.

It's usually in the front bumper, so as not affected by wind chill when moving. Guess it's only a small engine bay though...so engine heat must effect it.

Vipes

it is accurate with an online weather database, they both cant be wrong, it hasnt been below 0 Degrees since ive had the car, just wanted to know if the sensor displys negitive degrees (UK)

I saw -1 on the way to work this morning.....

For all those that question the accuracy, try your washer and see what happens at 0 and then 1 or 2 degrees, bet your be surprise!, just please don't crash! :ffs:

that's why you don't put just tap water in your washer bottle! Good dose of winter screen wash will see you well down to -5 easy. Besides.. I like my heated washer jets :-)

vipes.

that's why you don't put just tap water in your washer bottle! Good dose of winter screen wash will see you well down to -5 easy. Besides.. I like my heated washer jets :-)

vipes.

whats that white ***** on the windscreen, is it the antifreeze dryin up cos the glass it too hot?

is there summut in the shops to stop this from sticking on the windscreen, like there is a thing to stop ice from sticking to the glass

nah not really. Just this time of year I hate it.

Wash your motor well at LEAST once a week...really get the hose under the arches, get all that salt out, not one of paints favorite elements. Get the hose under the chassis and around under the sills, open the doors and clean the sills...and the door edges. she'll love you for it in years to come. and yes it may take an hour to do a good job...yes it will look like crap again after a few miles on the road...so no...don't take the easy way out and use car washes...they recylce about 50 % of the water...so your washing your motor in salt water....not too great!

Just keep your washer bottle topped up well...thankfully the Yari's is pretty large. but get some concentrated screen wash, and add as per instructions, it will cut easily through the dried road salt, and will also help it from freezing over night.

Vipes.

she'll love you for it
the Mrs or the car?

nooo not the Missus...the car it'self...they are always female.

you know on those cold mornings. "C'mon start ya :censor: .

but for the Toyota however it's got to be female, because it's so reliable, and looks great, turns eyes, great upholstry, great holding.

I know..very Male chauvanist comment that! ... and I'm not Single..I'm Married....still feel sorry for her.... that's My wife...not the car!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links