Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found A 20% Discount Code For Online Florist...

Fizz

why? its another excuse to eat loads of chocolates, isnt it?

1 rose for £25.00, WTF

*picks jaw up *

£25 for a rose ... I'd be well peeved if my other half spent that on something that's going to be dead in a week !

bah humbug to valentine's day

why? its another excuse to eat loads of chocolates, isnt it?

so is PMT.. doesnt mean I have to like it :lol:

Yeah.. Bah humbug!

Treat 'Em Mean, Keep 'Em Keen

Treat this Em mean and she'll bugger off.... :lol: :lol:

Strange I only like Valentines Day when the chance is I may get something.... this year it's just any other day, secretly hoping that some kind sir has taken the time to be romantic and woo me with some lovely surprise.... hardly likely though cosidering most guys wouldn't know romance if it bit them in the bum!

Goddamn I wish it was 1808 instead of 2008! :lol:

PICNIC :D (possibly not great idea for those that are approaching relative strangers lol)

Choose the right location and .... well anything can happen :D

I've no-one to buy for :(

Although i was invited to a meal on Thursday with a friend and his girlfriend!! :o

Had to point out his girlfriend might not appreciate it if i tagged along!! :lol:

name='Demonic Angel' date='Feb 13 2008, 08:17 AM' post='721885'
secretly hoping that some kind sir has taken the time to be romantic and woo me with some lovely surprise

Watch this space ;) You might get the call :D: I could be woo'd with just about anyone

Kingo :thumbsup:

Man... i was only trying to help some brothers out but apparently all of you have other halfs who dont care for this !Removed! ya lucky gits...

Either that or you dont have partners... lol

Don't get me wrong, i normally do like Valentine's day, just don't like it when you've got no-one to share it with. :(

Any singletons out there?? :flowers:

:lol:

Man... i was only trying to help some brothers out but apparently all of you have other halfs who dont care for this !Removed! ya lucky gits...

Either that or you dont have partners... lol

i don't know fizzle - the youth of today huh :lol:

I'm taking the lady out for a nice day, there is a present in the pipeline, but these things take time (and shes actually only getting half of it :D :lol: ;) )

well ill be lonely this v day but i have a date, in the form of a game of squash with a mate, and he is male but we can be lonely togther

Last year I secretly took the day off work and turned up at my at the time gilfriends house with a bunch of red roses, some perfume and a bottle of wine. She was ANNOYED with me for turning up early!!

Last year I secretly took the day off work and turned up at my at the time gilfriends house with a bunch of red roses, some perfume and a bottle of wine. She was ANNOYED with me for turning up early!!

aaaaw bless, how can anyone be annoyed with that ??? crazy woman

am gonna be spending valentines day with the one I love..my aygo..:lol2:..might treat him to a wash and wax!

Ah yes, Valentines day :hug:

The time to go out and buy the obligatory card and dozen red roses for the one that you love :wub:

(Just don't let the wife find out :thumbsup: )

Ah yes, Valentines day :hug:

The time to go out and buy the obligatory card and dozen red roses for the one that you love :wub:

(Just don't let the wife find out :thumbsup: )

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffff............... :o

Treat 'Em Mean, Keep 'Em Keen

Treat this Em mean and she'll bugger off.... :lol: :lol:

Strange I only like Valentines Day when the chance is I may get something.... this year it's just any other day, secretly hoping that some kind sir has taken the time to be romantic and woo me with some lovely surprise.... hardly likely though cosidering most guys wouldn't know romance if it bit them in the bum!

Goddamn I wish it was 1808 instead of 2008! :lol:

I take it back.... there is someone lovely in this world - if only I knew who it was!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links