Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help To Get Alloys

1danny

Hey guys can i want to get some alloys for my toyota celica on a 2000 plate, can anybody tell me what size they need to be beacsue i dont understand what numbers i need to look out for. ie ofset or bore etc.

so could anybody let me know?

i have just put a Kaminary kit on my car, and am looking for 18 inch alloys so if anybody got some for sale let me know.

thanks guys

Danny

Hey guys can i want to get some alloys for my toyota celica on a 2000 plate, can anybody tell me what size they need to be beacsue i dont understand what numbers i need to look out for. ie ofset or bore etc.

i have just put a Kaminary kit on my car, and am looking for 18 inch alloys so if anybody got some for sale let me know.

thanks guys

Danny

thanks guys

Danny

Hi,

Seeing that nobody has replied to your post I thought I'd give you what little information I know. According to alloywheels.com, your car wheels are 5x100 et 35-45 with 54.1 bore. (same as the avensis) Please have a look around just in case their info is innacurate.

5 = your bolt pattern, thats basically how many bolts you have to fix the wheel on.

100 = PCD this is the measured distance between the bolts (in the case of 5 bolts, the distance of one bolt to the edge of an imaginary circle traced around the bolt pattern) other PCDs are 114, 120 etc. which wont fit your car.

35-45 = et, offset basically the position of the centreline of the wheel (vertically when facing upright wheel) in relation to where the bolts are mounted to the wheel. (not the best explanation lol). This is important as the wrong offset may mean the wheel doesn't clear the brake caliphers or go past the wheel arch. Although spacers may be used to correct the offset this brings in other issues.

54.1 = centre bore. The size of the wheel hub on which the wheel bore will sit. If the wheel bore is too small it won't fit. If its too big (which is common with aftermarket wheels that are not car specific) spigot rings are used to get the bore flush.

Jap car tuning sites sell TRD wheels also have a look at the TTE site if you want to keep it all Toyota. Other than that there are loads about for different budgets and different looks. But for the next time the celica forum would probably give a quicker response.

Hope this helped, but I'm sure the Celica boys would be a better source of information.

thanks guys

Danny

Hi,

Seeing that nobody has replied to your post I thought I'd give you what little information I know. According to alloywheels.com, your car wheels are 5x100 et 35-45 with 54.1 bore. (same as the avensis) Please have a look around just in case their info is innacurate.

5 = your bolt pattern, thats basically how many bolts you have to fix the wheel on.

100 = PCD this is the measured distance between the bolts (in the case of 5 bolts, the distance of one bolt to the edge of an imaginary circle traced around the bolt pattern) other PCDs are 114, 120 etc. which wont fit your car.

35-45 = et, offset basically the position of the centreline of the wheel (vertically when facing upright wheel) in relation to where the bolts are mounted to the wheel. (not the best explanation lol). This is important as the wrong offset may mean the wheel doesn't clear the brake caliphers or go past the wheel arch. Although spacers may be used to correct the offset this brings in other issues.

54.1 = centre bore. The size of the wheel hub on which the wheel bore will sit. If the wheel bore is too small it won't fit. If its too big (which is common with aftermarket wheels that are not car specific) spigot rings are used to get the bore flush.

Jap car tuning sites sell TRD wheels also have a look at the TTE site if you want to keep it all Toyota. Other than that there are loads about for different budgets and different looks. But for the next time the celica forum would probably give a quicker response.

Hope this helped, but I'm sure the Celica boys would be a better source of information.

Thanks for that dude it was really helpfull,

take it easy

Danny

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links