Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Consumption

Panners

So what's the general opinion on what that of fuel to use, 95, 97 or greater?

I'm still on my first tank of fuel so no idea :)

I do know my Avanzato totally loves running on Tesco 99ron. VPower and the BP 102ron doesn't do anything for it, may as well use normal 97ron super unleaded.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T Sport 1978

• Hogie

• SCOOB_81

• flumpsfriend

Well, I went up to to Blackburn for the day yesterday. Filled up full tank before I left. It was a 140 mile trip up the A50 and M6. I did a constant 80mph all the way.......absolutely no lift........always changed up at 3k and never.....and I mean never went over 4krpm.

After all that I still only managed an average of 33mpg. Taking into account there were 3 adults in the car and small amounts of baggage..........i did around 10 miles of town driving......and overall journey length was 290 miles. I have just under quarter tanks worth of fuel left.

Is this good or bad ?

If I drove at a 70mph I might have achieved higher figures....but that would have been ridiculously slow :(

ok...ok....I know 70mph is the limit...but seriously...driving back last night, I must have been the slowest car on the motorway. Even Corsas and Micra's were whizzing past me :(

Believe me....it took a lot of willpower to stop myself from flooring the throttle and "showing them" what a TSport can do :P

Thats about right given the weight and speeds involved, its pretty good the wee Rolla IMO :)

Haven't posted in a while and bored at work, so hello again everybody! I get about 360 from a vpower tank down to warning light on, and yes I do now drive like an old man! The Tsport is definately one of the most fun cars I have driven. For the MPG it gets and the fact the only things I've replaced (excluding the warranty stuff when I first got it) on a 51 plate car is the brakes and headlight bulbs, it has got a pretty good fun-for-pound ratio. No doubt my next car will be a Lada or worse a Kia, but for the moment the Tsport still does it for me.

Still driving it like my grandad stole it,

Mike. (Still Gold after all this time!) :D

I get about 360 from a vpower tank down to warning light on, and yes I do now drive like an old man!

Still driving it like my grandad stole it,

Wow :o 360 miles ??

Are all your journeys downhill ?? :lol:

:thumbsup:

like snert says drive like a nun and you can stretch a decent mpg out of it. The driving computer lies like a naughty child mind, more truth comes out of a politician caught in a brothel.

Mike.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links