Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Omg!

Sheepdog

Hello all! The recent upturn in gasoline here in Central FL has prompted me to do something about it. I was driving 75 miles a day going to work. Thats 375 miles a week! I was doing it in a Ford Expedition too at 16 miles per gallon! I wont even say what I was spending for gas but had to fill up the 25 gallon tank 3 times per two weeks! Yes a lot!!

I just took delivery of an 08 Prius last night. The Barcelona red one! Imagine the list of astonishments I am going thru today:

1. the key stays in my pocket! cook!

2. the engine stop every time I stop at a light!

3. The cool display!

4. and the MPG!!!! I dont know how to drive the Prius just yet but the average mpg display says I am doing average in the 50's! 50 plus miles per gallon! I know they told me but I am used to the gas mpg being a lie. This one is NO lie! The cars really get that kind of mileage!

I am amazed astonished, and like a kid with a neat toy. The engineer in me loves the technologies present and I can hardly learn enough.

If you dont have one of these you need one! :lol:

If you dont have one of these you need one! :lol:

heh nice :thumbsup: Glad you are enjoying the new car!

Im just kinda happy killing the environment whilst knowing I'm creating warmer more exciting climate conditions for my young ones :D

welcome to the prius family.

you can expect good mileage even after three years.

Its almost three years since i bought the newer version of prius.

Still i am getting 55 mpg if i am not using the A/c and 48 to 50 mpg if i am using AC all the time.

oh, you forgot the pleasant drive with prius

Pleased you like your Prius.

It is an amazing car I believe it is the best we have owned. My son has the prius as well and he is of the same opinion and he is a very busy businessman.

Enjoy the car and especially the lower motoring costs. Happy motoring.

Regards. Chris.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links