Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Track your car form your PC & receive SMS alerts

SteveT

We are looking for trial users of a new GPS based tracking product. Unlike TrackerTM you can track your car from your own PC. I have a unit in my car and we're looking for another 40 trial users across the country to put it through it's paces. The product is already in service on rail vehicles and there will be a retail launch of the road version early in the New Year. In addition to letting you track your car from your PC, on a street level map, in either real time or replying a history download from your car. You can also get an SMS alert if you car moves i.e. instant theft alert. Please let me know if you're interested in trying out this product. steveturner@roadeye.co.uk or reply to this message Note : you will need a PC with a modem.

I Would be happy to trial it.. even if i have to give the equipment back.

But I would not expect to have to pay anything fo testing.

If thats the case then please contact me.

I'm defo interested in a free trial, if it's any good would consider buying after trial as looking for alarm anyway !!

Was considering Cliffo with intelli start but monitoring from PC sounds like a funky toy to have on an alarm system and a really good idea....

yep intrested..........

may be something in this for you after the trial anyway,as im looking for differing sponsership

im building europes most powerfull IS200 in conjunction with TDI

700-1000 bhp.......

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links