Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Members Have Boobs But Not Man Boobs

wullieboy

Wullieboy is there anything else you would like to know about the women on here.....such as ohhhhh let me think......... When we are due on?, how long our periods last?, is it a heavy or light flow?, how about Bra size?, what type of knickers we wear? I bet you would like pictures too?

there is some people who just take a conversation too far i.e the converstation above now y would a guy want to know any of that stuff or see it personaly the less i know when woman are on there periods the better yuck is just my final resonse to that but as for ur comment u left i may congratulate u as u stumped me i cant think of anything to reply to ur comment

your regards

wullieboy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wullieboy

• Kev Mc

• Calisto

• Fidgits

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As if you hadn't noticed wullieboy - I am one of these people who have boobs, as you put it. I'm also one of the two female moderators we have - you don't become one of those just by joining a car forum for no reason.

True there are more men on here than women.... Extra extra, read all about it! More men on a car forum than women shocker! To be perfectly honest, we don't measure a member by their sex, but by the contribution they make to the forum, whether that be big or small.... a member is a member regardless of whether they have breasts or not.

Would you like a list of all the regular lady posters so you can know who we all are? What difference would that make to your TOC experience? Probably not a great deal and to be fair, we're the sort of girls you don't want to be annoying - we aren't really shrinking violets....

To say you are not making an incredibly good first impression is the understatement of the century! :rolleyes:

As if you hadn't noticed wullieboy - I am one of these people who have !Removed!, as you put it. I'm also one of the two female moderators we have - you don't become one of those just by joining a car forum for no reason.

True there are more men on here than women.... Extra extra, read all about it! More men on a car forum than women shocker! To be perfectly honest, we don't measure a member by their s*x, but by the contribution they make to the forum, whether that be big or small.... a member is a member regardless of whether they have !Removed! or not.

Would you like a list of all the regular lady posters so you can know who we all are? What difference would that make to your TOC experience? Probably not a great deal and to be fair, we're the sort of girls you don't want to be annoying - we aren't really shrinking violets....

To say you are not making an incredibly good first impression is the understatement of the century! :rolleyes:

lol thanks for the reply the fact that ur a femail moderator means nothing am not here to argue or any sort of form like that am just doing a general survey.

now u would be a brill example to my cousin magazine cause aparently woman no absoultly nothing about cars wich i know my self is a load of mince.

but as for the list of women on the forum no thanks i would rather just keep contact the way it is lol and if i find or ask a femail anything about a car then its a bonus il admit i know very little about my car due to the fact i have not long had it and its my first jap car

your regards

wullieboy

I pity the poor dyslexic members of the forum who are trying to read some of the posts in this thread. TXT SPK is not permitted.. so stop it. Spell your words properly (if you can.. and no, thats not a dig.. I'm hopeless at spelling sometimes) because text speak makes the boards look terrible and can put a lot of people off.

As for the question being asked... the answer is...

104 female registered users

64 have posted 5 times or more

14 have posted less than twice

Not that it will help, it is up to you to decide how many of these female members are real or not.

Feel free to attend any of the national or local meets that TOC attends/organizes.. but be warned.. if there are any female members attending you just might find yourself in a situation that you would rather not be in... The girls on here don't take any nonsense from anyone.

Sarah might show you her boobies for a small fee

highly pointless and childish way of finding out how many women are on a car forum. if i had the ban hammer, you would be banned by now mr!

As for the question being asked... the answer is...

104 female registered users

I checked that too.............

There are also only 780ish Male registered users.

The remaining 53,000 or so must all be from Middlesex ! :P

I have some topless pics from JAE 2005 if it'll help resolve this question.

hey thanks for ur comment may i ask who is sarah lol wb wullieboy

no

no

Sarahs boobies are not for sale! :rolleyes:

Weird thread :unsure:

no

PML, busted!! :lol:

no

may i state i only asked who she was i didn ask to see them

no

may i state i only asked who she was i didn ask to see them

Got to know who to ask 1st though

Not that it will help, it is up to you to decide how many of these female members are real or not.

Feel free to attend any of the national or local meets that TOC attends/organizes.. but be warned..

Some of us only wear dresses at the weekend :lol: ;)

The figures originally asked for about female members has been provided so I don't see any reason to keep this thread open - it's already starting to go OT.

Case closed.

The women of this forum (of which there are a few!) have spoken!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links