Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Am I Still Welcome? Lol

Pompey Gaz

well, declaring the rolla off the road monday. so bought me a new car.

would I still be welcome with my 1.8 Zetec powered Mondeo? lol bit of a posh car. cup holders and a pen holder! lol. blue 5 door beast. just need to get used to the bigger engine.

love her, only had her one night but it aint a toyota :( unless it can be a toyota mondeo? lol

Pen holder???

I thought you were only allowed to use Crayons !

Anyhoo, you're still welcome here - everyone else who no longer has a Toyota still comes here !

Good luck with the car Gaz, look after it !

Pen holder???

I thought you were only allowed to use Crayons

lol cheeky. crayons are rubbish lol. anyways just cause it ha a pen doesn't mean I have to use it :P

seriously i'm gunna not crash this one. the idea odf having a bag explode in my face covering me in white stuff doesn't appeal to me. I feel like a king though. loads more road presence. all it really needs is passenger window looking at and a fascia and stuff for my bluetooth head unit, and a clean. few other little bits but the lad I bought it off said he'll sort them next week when am free :)

"the idea odf having a bag explode in my face covering me in white stuff doesn't appeal to me."

That sentence is very wrong for many reasons, :P But so good at the same time. -_-

seriously i'm gunna not crash this one. the idea odf having a bag explode in my face covering me in white stuff doesn't appeal to me.

Yes Gaz, I too would feel out of place in a road accident if I was the only one in white when everyone else was wearing red... er... I think Calisto put it better.

Joking aside, I wish you well with your new car (even if it is a F-F-F-Ford!). May you enjoy many trouble free miles in your new motor. Glad to hear that you are staying on the forum.

TBH I like the new Fords and a couple of the not so new..............If someone was to give me a Ford Focus today I would take it gladly. :)

Then I could have Kiya as my show car. :D

NO! GO AWAY! Not a Toyota owner anymore :angry: we dont have anybody on here thats not a Toyota owner......................

erm................... well just a select few ;)

Oh go on then......... just put a 'wish I were a Toyota' sticker in the window :P

Seriously, glad you got transport again - just look after it and yourself from now on <_<

Ohhhhh.......................you will never get to be a moderator now ;) :lol:

Maybe these will appreciate you:

http://www.fordmondeoownersclub.co.uk/

Of course you will still be welcome here..................when you are not fixing your Ford :D

Nope, away you go, you'll be welcome back when you get another Toyota but not a moment before then

Pen holder???

I thought you were only allowed to use Crayons

lol cheeky. crayons are rubbish lol. anyways just cause it ha a pen doesn't mean I have to use it :P

seriously i'm gunna not crash this one. the idea odf having a bag explode in my face covering me in white stuff doesn't appeal to me. I feel like a king though. loads more road presence. all it really needs is passenger window looking at and a fascia and stuff for my bluetooth head unit, and a clean. few other little bits but the lad I bought it off said he'll sort them next week when am free :)

The whole idea of having a pen is to use it @ every chance :rolleyes: ( Ok then, try saying it quickly :lol: )

Id a mondeo before the t sport, fantastic cars, sisters car now, i still drive it though, 164000k and still going strong, starts quicker than the corolla, it will easily hit the 200000k i think, if its looked after. That car was the best bit of money i ever spent!

Hope yours is as good

lol, yeah andy.

it needs a clutch I think. in the garage for a service tomorrow. jess loves her. the rolla went today. was upset. there was half a tank of petrol in her! lol. loving the mondy, just a few niggly things but I can live with them for now. lol

lol, yeah andy.

it needs a clutch I think. in the garage for a service tomorrow. jess loves her. the rolla went today. was upset. there was half a tank of petrol in her! lol. loving the mondy, just a few niggly things but I can live with them for now. lol

Should have used the old "length of tube & mint" trick

Nope, away you go, you'll be welcome back when you get another Toyota but not a moment before then

yeah I agree with this! If you do not have a toyota then go away and don't come back, you disgust me!

oh wait, errrr Kev slight prob there for you and me..........

lol, well it took 5 days. she's in the garage till tuesday. i've burnt out a 5 week old Clutch. ooops.

I still havnt made my mind up Gaz........I think you are banned from our competitions anyway, being a Mondild o owner gets you expunged from the system :D: :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

yeah I agree with this! If you do not have a toyota then go away and don't come back, you disgust me!

oh wait, errrr Kev slight prob there for you and me..........

Shhhhh, nobody else has noticed, just try to look inconspicuous & blend in

once I get back to work am gunna save for another toyota. and the garage said the clutch ain't my fault, it wasn't fitted properly or smmat.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links