Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Are Your Plans For Easter?

JappyBeast

Woooohooo the weekend is here!

What are your plans for Easter?

I'm working Sunday :( but plan to be pretty much drunk most of the weekend.

Gonna fit new pads to my MR2 on Saturday if its not raining!

did about 2hrs of work in the office today, well I have been travelling for 14hrs

will be getting paid for friday and monday without doind any work

gonna be doing some home automation and installing some IR night lights

then do some packing

Nothing planned for tonight or tomorrow day & I've been knackered recently so I might catch up on some sleep & might go to Goodison to get my Season Ticket Card sorted because it hasn't worked for a while & we've got loads of home games coming up soon. Tomorrow night I'll probably head out for a skinful as it's a Friday before getting up in the afternoon ready for an Everton game. Nothing planned for the Sunday or Monday yet so I'll have to see what comes up, might see if I can make a start with getting my car ready for the summer as there's loads of things I've been meaning to do that I've just been putting off

proably do a bit on the Sera, cook loads of food and doss about. Not quite the weather for Eighteen Holes this weekend !

Well.. I'll be working all day on Friday.. then working from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Saturday.. As I'm due 2 days off in the coming week (my normal days off.. nowt to do with Easter) I might be off on Sunday and Monday.

When is the Sera making a comeback Rich?

it's just about back now..........needs a Battery, Tax, Test etc ( and a couple of new struts for the doors, but they aren't priority at the moment ). It's just a case of money at the moment really !

Recouperating at home after suffering a serious attack of double pneumonia :unsure: .... good grief this was damn horrible and painful :(

will be going down to steel city this weekend for our lil reunion of old uni mates! well looking forward to it! dressing up as ganstars and molls as well, thats something new for me! never dressed up for a nite out before so should be good!

oh and we are all gonna get banjaxed!! bring it on!! :D

My weekend has just started (finished work at six this morning) I intend doing bugger all apart from a drink or two ;)

SteveL

Get well soon mate and have a quick recovery :thumbsup:

Les

Recouperating at home after suffering a serious attack of double pneumonia :unsure: .... good grief this was damn horrible and painful :(

Had pnuemonia once....boy once was enough!!! Rotten init????? Hope you make a speedy recovery, take it easy!! No heavy lifting of Easter eggs or

anything now :bangin:

My weekend has just started (finished work at six this morning) I intend doing bugger all apart from a drink or two ;)

SteveL

Get well soon mate and have a quick recovery :thumbsup:

Les

Had pnuemonia once....boy once was enough!!! Rotten init????? Hope you make a speedy recovery, take it easy!! No heavy lifting of Easter eggs or

anything now :bangin:

Thank you for the kind words guys.... I wish everyone an enjoyable Easter :D

When is the Sera making a comeback Rich?

it's just about back now..........needs a Battery, Tax, Test etc ( and a couple of new struts for the doors, but they aren't priority at the moment ). It's just a case of money at the moment really !

and that noise sorting! hit those breaks with a hammer

im still in bed... woohoo :D sorry jappy... i just had to rub it in :P xxx

im still in bed... woohoo :D sorry jappy... i just had to rub it in :P xxx

In bed and TOC at the same time??!!.. what a combination!

jealous jappy dear? :P xx

Very, found myself staring at the ceiling when I woke up this morning, just didnt want to get out of my snug bed!!

time you working til? my beds too cosy, hence why im still in it! id only go shopping if i got up and dressed anyways.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links