Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Previa 1991 Model

amy_jap

i was looking into getting new seats for my 1991 model previa can i put the new swivel seats in or would i need to change the sub frames aswell

I stand to be corrected but believe that the actual anchor points are different. On the fixed bench you have 4 to hold down the single base frame. On the swivel set I believe you have 8. Its best to go to your Toyota agent and ask them to pull up the component picture so you can compare.

cheers for that

i went to see them and its a big no no from them

so looks like i can put my newly built centre console in the middle now with my cup holders

If you want to fit the proper cup holders to your dash console just above your cigarette lighter take a look at this guide I did on another forum.

http://www.previaowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=137

Few people know it can be done and it sure makes a difference. Funy how all the other countries got this as standard but not us :(

and with my partner aslways modifing cars i dont think i'll get away with having nothing moddified on it he has already seen a body kit that he wants to put on it and airbags

what u all think

previa2.jpg

previa.jpg

They look awesome but I would caution that you and he should consider negative returns. You can spend a fortune tarting up a car but you must keep in mind the market value of that vehicle. Should you have the slightest ding your insurance company will write it off as being "non economical to repair", then where has all your money gone.

As yours is a 91 I can guarantee there is a lot mechanically wrong with it and that, if it hasn't already happened, the head gasket is due to go. If I were your man I would concentrate on getting the car mechanically sound first before putting on the bling. Otherwise you will have something very nice to look at whilst you are waiting for the AA man to come and tow you home.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links