Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 20k Service More Than Happy!

bomber06

With being a new Toyota owner I thought that I would give a thumbs up to my local Toyota Dealer, Minories Durham.

The RAV went in for its 2 yr service today. The price I was quoted was £224 all in and comparing this price to other posts this seemed really competitive. They did the service while me and misses looked around the local shops within 2 hours.

The only comment on the service sheet was that the discs required skimming and this would be done under warranty. The car has only done 14K miles which seems a bit swift for the discs to show excessive wear though.

While I was there I also enquired about the cost of replacing one of the much talked about Run Flat Tyre and was told that the tyres were aound £150 + £10 fitting which I thought this was quite reasonable.

All in all a pretty painless experience! :thumbsup:

The lip on the disc develops in no time but that should be ignored and a measurement taken about 25mm in from the edge where most wear takes place. Machining discs is a favourite for coining a bit more in but if TGB are paying who cares.

Glad you're satisfied with the service though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links