Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Timing Belt Change

emicen

How much would it cost me to get the timing belt changed on my 1996 Glanza V taking it to Toyota or a decent garage? Looking for rough estimates here.

My cars only done 49k miles so it doesnt really need it for another 10,000 but theres no harm in being prepared!

My local toyota place quoted 120 quid inc parts and labour, which i didnt think was bad... but mine is the 4E-FE (Non Turbo) Engine... practicly the same engine as yours anyway minus the turbo :angry: :D

Mine needs doing asap so thats good to know it shouldn't be a fortune seeing as the 5EFE isn't that far removed! :thumbsup:

How much would it cost me to get the timing belt changed on my 1996 Glanza V taking it to Toyota or a decent garage? Looking for rough estimates here.

My cars only done 49k miles so it doesnt really need it for another 10,000 but theres no harm in being prepared!

I think its 60k miles or 5 years, which ever is sooner... BE WARNED!

Will be more than the standard 4EFE as there is air con to contend with too. Would have all the belts done just to be sure while your at it.

Simon :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links