Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sweat Stains On Seats

AJO

Hi all

sure i've read on here some where sweat stains appearing on front seats on the Avensis, tried cleaning them but to no avail anyone got a cure for this problem

Hi all

sure i've read on here some where sweat stains appearing on front seats on the Avensis, tried cleaning them but to no avail anyone got a cure for this problem

hello

i have been using a foam cleaner. but was fed up really. recently i have put seats covers on and forgotten this issue.

no chance to be saved from this stain.

cheers/igor

Hi all

I've traced a product that a local valeting company use for protecting the cushion seating of Marine Craft and suchlike. The seats are first throughly cleaned using a conventional valeting system and then the 'sealing' product is applied and left to dry overnight. I'm told that all stains are repelled and any spillages of liquid can be simply mopped up. The name of the product escapes me but I will post again once I have had the work done. It doesn't come cheap - I've been quoted £95 for the seat valet and protection - but I believe that it will save in the long run.

its the material of the seats that causes the staining because the material is fire retardant it dosnt react well to drops of water when you open the door i had my corolla seat covers changed today becuse of it

As above, its probably not sweat stains, but water that has dropped on the seat and reacted with the fire retardent material

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links